Monday 13 June 2011

How to motivate yourself to lose weight?

How to motivate yourself to lose weight?
















I've been overweight for some years now and I'm not getting any younger so he started to give me some concern. I have been blessed with decent health and although I've been overweight, I've always kind of kept in good shape. I play basketball, occasionally going to the gym, riding bikes and playing with my children and other activities including a workout. The problem was that I could never drop the weight and I was about 220 pounds. That's a lot for a normal size 5 '8 "guy my age.

Everything became a task rather than motivation. I was desperate to find a way to motivate myself to lose weight. I really did not want to have health-related risks and the main idea was that I would see my children grow up and marry. Even that was enough to motivate me. Then I heard a wise man say that motivation does not create the action, the action creates motivation. I started thinking of ways to get the action going to see if, in fact, might create the motivation. Now my way is not for everyone, but it worked for me and I can work for you. The first thing I did, and this was difficult, I canceled my subscription to the gym. That was one of the things I was hitting some, because every night I came home and not go to the gym. So I would say I'm going to get up early in the morning and go. That was a little motivation until I got up in the morning and it was not. My total investment was at the gym that have cost me for 2 months and eliminate what the monthly payment $ 35.00 a gym that was causing her to lose motivation. You see to get rid of this burden that actually became a motivation, cool huh. But now, I'll use the computer I bought.

So I was losing inches, I had no gym membership was not using, I started riding a bike for 30 to 50 minutes every night for 6 and a night off. I started lifting weights at home watching television. I started doing jumps and push-ups 2 or 3 times a day and really pushes me to do a couple more each time, talk about motivation. It really is true, the action was taking a daily basis gives me motivation eternal truth and nothing could take that. This is the way to motivate yourself to lose weight
. I no longer consider the exercise or development of a load and never diet. I made some changes in life and motivates me every day and hope to stay healthy. The key here is that I have to motivate more. I'm always motivated now. Here's to your healthy future. 

The unique post is on Health Fitness Weight loss

d copyright, 2011. Share it, but link back to this blog.
Kanza Khan
With best Wishes & Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...